Visa/Passport for Traveling to the UAE
1) General Information
All Indians with Indian passports valid for more than six months can enter the UAE.
2) Visa on Diplomatic and Official Passports
The Embassy issues visas on Diplomatic and Official Passports only. The documents required for this are:
- A Verbale from the Indian Ministry of External Affairs (in case of Indian Government Officials) or from the concerned Diplomatic Mission (in case of Diplomats or Officials working in a Diplomatic Mission). Date of submission of the Note verbale should be within one month of the date of its issue.
- Application Form typed in Capital Letters
- Incomplete Visa Application Form will not be entertained.
- Visa application form must be signed by the applicant on the space assigned for his/her signature.
- The Particulars of Sponsor in UAE is a necessary requirement.
- Govt. Officials should mention the Particulars of Sponsor as their Embassy or Consulate in UAE, with the Purpose of Entry and Full Address.
- Coloured Passport Copy (Name Page, Personal Data & Date of Expiry) and Coverpage (colour).
- One passport size coloured photograph (To be pasted).
3) Tourist Visa for Travel to the UAE
The UAE Embassy does not issue visas on ordinary passports.
Tourist visa for an Indian National, holding an ordinary passport, is arranged by a sponsor in UAE. It can also be obtained on booking a hotel in UAE or through the Emirates Airlines Office or the Air Arabia Office or through a Travel Agent in India.
4) Cancellation of Visa
The UAE Embassy does not cancel visas.
In order to get your visa cancelled, you need to contact your sponsor in UAE who had arranged the visa for you. Your sponsor has the sole authority to cancel your previous visa. Without getting the previous visa cancelled, you cannot get a new UAE visa and you cannot travel to UAE.